You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More information about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Titanfall™ 2 on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Titanfall™ 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Titanfall2.exe is the Titanfall™ 2's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1759320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Titanfall™ 2. They occupy 19.84 MB (20808536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Titanfall2.exe (1.68 MB)
- Titanfall2_trial.exe (1.68 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.93 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (920.97 KB)
- Touchup.exe (921.47 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Titanfall™ 2. For more Titanfall™ 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ 2 is an application by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Titanfall™ 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Titanfall™ 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Titanfall™ 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Titanfall™ 2". If it is installed on your PC the Titanfall™ 2 application will be found automatically. After you click Titanfall™ 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Titanfall™ 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Titanfall™ 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Titanfall™ 2.
8. After removing Titanfall™ 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanfall™ 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Titanfall™ 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Titanfall™ 2 by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Titanfall™ 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-31 05:28:37.197