ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More information on Synaptics Incorporated can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. The application's main executable file is named InstNT.exe and occupies 233.23 KB (238832 bytes).
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is composed of the following executables which take 9.53 MB (9991280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (233.23 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (1,010.23 KB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.37 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (187.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (180.73 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program marketed by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". The ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 12:05:27.873