ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More info about Synaptics Incorporated can be read here
. Usually the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. InstNT.exe is the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary executable file and it takes around 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.80 MB (11325040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This info is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:58:03.360