ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. More information about Synaptics Incorporated can be seen here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is rundll32.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk and is labeled InstNT.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take 10.81 MB (11331184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. You can find below info on other releases of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application released by Synaptics Incorporated. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 08:58:01.020