ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computerSynaptics Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Synaptics Incorporated. Usually the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program is installed in the %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP folder, depending on the user's option during setup. rundll32.exe "%ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 10.81 MB (11334256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. For more ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program by Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 13:52:39.933