ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take 10.81 MB (11334256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application offered by the software company Synaptics Incorporated. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 00:58:39.130