ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your PCSynaptics Incorporated
. You can read more on Synaptics Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. rundll32.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's primary file takes about 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) and its name is InstNT.exe.
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.79 MB (11316336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.34 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. Click on the links below for other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is a program offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it exists on your system the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver app will be found automatically. When you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ThinkPad UltraNav Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 09:10:45.910