ThinkPad UltraNav Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your systemSynaptics Incorporated
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Synaptics Incorporated. Usually the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ThinkPad UltraNav Driver's complete uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. InstNT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 228.73 KB (234224 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ThinkPad UltraNav Driver. They take about 10.81 MB (11334256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstNT.exe (228.73 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.81 MB)
- SynReflash.exe (2.32 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (2.35 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (164.73 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (179.23 KB)
- SynTPLpr.exe (174.23 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.79 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.80 MB)
The current web page applies to ThinkPad UltraNav Driver version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other ThinkPad UltraNav Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is an application offered by Synaptics Incorporated. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ThinkPad UltraNav Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ThinkPad UltraNav Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ThinkPad UltraNav Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ThinkPad UltraNav Driver.
8. After uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ThinkPad UltraNav Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ThinkPad UltraNav Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that ThinkPad UltraNav Driver by Synaptics Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ThinkPad UltraNav Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 10:30:27.350