Spotify is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Spotify from your computerSpotify AB
. Further information on Spotify AB can be found here
. More information about Spotify can be found at http://www.spotify.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. spotify.exe is the Spotify's main executable file and it takes about 4.30 MB (4504472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Spotify. They occupy about 5.46 MB (5726408
bytes) on disk.
- spotify.exe (4.30 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (114.90 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.05 MB)
This info is about Spotify version 0.8.8.459.44307
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Spotify:
...click to view all...
Spotify is a program offered by Spotify AB. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spotify from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spotify in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 18:07:21.337