Spotify is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. More information about Spotify AB can be found here
. You can see more info on Spotify at https://www.spotify.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotify. Spotify.exe is the Spotify's main executable file and it takes about 6.59 MB (6911600 bytes) on disk.
Spotify is comprised of the following executables which take 8.71 MB (9128496
bytes) on disk:
- Spotify.exe (6.59 MB)
- SpotifyCrashService.exe (459.61 KB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (183.61 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.42 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124.11020
of Spotify. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Spotify is an application offered by Spotify AB. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Spotify from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotify in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The publisher is: https://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your PC, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 21:35:45.960