Spotify is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Spotify from your PCSpotify AB
. You can read more on Spotify AB or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory (same installation drive as Windows). Spotify's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall. Spotify's primary file takes around 3.83 MB (4016816 bytes) and is called spotify.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Spotify. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4016816
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Spotify version 0.8.1.32.934075
only. For more Spotify versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Spotify from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Spotify:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
Spotify is an application offered by the software company Spotify AB. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Spotify from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it exists on your system the Spotify program will be found very quickly. When you click Spotify in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The software company is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, we are not saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotify supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 23:13:09.780