This page contains thorough information on how to remove Spotify for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Spotify from your PCSpotify AB
. You can read more on Spotify AB or check for application updates here
. Further information about Spotify can be seen at http://www.spotify.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Spotify's main file takes about 3.84 MB (4027056 bytes) and is named spotify.exe.
Spotify is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.84 MB (4027056
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Spotify version 0.8.1.64.559143
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Spotify is a program by the software company Spotify AB. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Spotify from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it is installed on your PC the Spotify application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spotify in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotify.
8. After uninstalling Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:55:31.297