This page is about Spotify for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. More data about Spotify AB can be read here
. Click on https://www.spotify.com
to get more info about Spotify on Spotify AB's website. Spotify is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.30 MB (21282704 bytes) on disk and is labeled Spotify.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Spotify. They occupy about 22.05 MB (23121360
bytes) on disk.
- Spotify.exe (20.30 MB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (113.89 KB)
- SpotifyMigrator.exe (789.39 KB)
- SpotifyStartupTask.exe (129.89 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (762.39 KB)
This web page is about Spotify version 126.96.36.1991.8022139
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Spotify is an application released by Spotify AB. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Spotify from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotify or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotify". The Spotify program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spotify in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Spotify:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 18:25:00.427