Spotify is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Spotify from your systemSpotify AB
. Take a look here
for more info on Spotify AB. Please follow https://www.spotify.com
if you want to read more on Spotify on Spotify AB's page. Usually the Spotify program is placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Spotify is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe. Spotify.exe is the Spotify's main executable file and it occupies around 6.59 MB (6911600 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Spotify. They take 8.83 MB (9255472
bytes) on disk.
- Spotify.exe (6.59 MB)
- SpotifyCrashService.exe (512.61 KB)
- SpotifyLauncher.exe (185.11 KB)
- SpotifyWebHelper.exe (1.48 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.61 KB)
This page is about Spotify version 18.104.22.168.5234
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotify versions:
...click to view all...
Spotify is a program by the software company Spotify AB. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Spotify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotify with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spotify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotify". If it is installed on your PC the Spotify application will be found automatically. After you select Spotify in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spotify:
- The publisher is: https://www.spotify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Spotify.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotify.
8. After removing Spotify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spotify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotify with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotify by Spotify AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotify by Spotify AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotify in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 12:34:40.720