Sothink SWF Decompiler
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your PCSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. Check out here
for more information on SourceTec Software Co., LTD. More info about the program Sothink SWF Decompiler can be seen at http://www.sothink.com
. Usually the Sothink SWF Decompiler program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sothink SWF Decompiler's main file takes around 2.68 MB (2813952 bytes) and its name is SWFDecompiler.exe.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is comprised of the following executables which take 3.33 MB (3487562
bytes) on disk:
- SWFDecompiler.exe (2.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Sothink SWF Decompiler version 3.3.60720
only. You can find below a few links to other Sothink SWF Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a program released by the software company SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". The Sothink SWF Decompiler program will be found automatically. When you click Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sothink SWF Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink SWF Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 10:38:04.347