Sothink SWF Decompiler
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your PCSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. More information on SourceTec Software Co., LTD can be seen here
. Further information about Sothink SWF Decompiler can be found at http://www.sothink.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Sothink SWF Decompiler's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe. SWFDecompiler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.93 MB (2020864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Sothink SWF Decompiler. They occupy about 2.54 MB (2661885
bytes) on disk.
- SWFDecompiler.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (626.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Sothink SWF Decompiler version 2.7
only. Click on the links below for other Sothink SWF Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a program marketed by SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". If it exists on your system the Sothink SWF Decompiler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sothink SWF Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The software company is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sothink SWF Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 18:32:10.133