Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your computerSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. More information on SourceTec Software Co., LTD can be seen here
. Please open http://www.sothink.com
if you want to read more on Sothink SWF Decompiler on SourceTec Software Co., LTD's web page. Sothink SWF Decompiler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler. SWFDecompiler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.36 MB (6668288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Sothink SWF Decompiler. They take 7.02 MB (7363930
bytes) on disk.
- SWFDecompiler.exe (6.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This web page is about Sothink SWF Decompiler version 4.4
only. Click on the links below for other Sothink SWF Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is an application offered by SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". If it exists on your system the Sothink SWF Decompiler program will be found very quickly. After you select Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sothink SWF Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sothink SWF Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 16:55:41.280