Sothink SWF Decompiler
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your PCSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. More information on SourceTec Software Co., LTD can be found here
. Please follow http://www.sothink.com
if you want to read more on Sothink SWF Decompiler on SourceTec Software Co., LTD's page. Sothink SWF Decompiler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called SWFDecompiler.exe and occupies 6.67 MB (6995968 bytes).
Sothink SWF Decompiler is composed of the following executables which take 7.31 MB (7669578
bytes) on disk:
- SWFDecompiler.exe (6.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
This page is about Sothink SWF Decompiler version 4.2
only. Click on the links below for other Sothink SWF Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is an application offered by the software company SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". The Sothink SWF Decompiler application will be found automatically. After you select Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sothink SWF Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink SWF Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sothink SWF Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:31:04.503