Sothink SWF Decompiler
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your systemSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. You can find out more on SourceTec Software Co., LTD or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.sothink.com
to get more info about Sothink SWF Decompiler on SourceTec Software Co., LTD's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.70 MB (12268888 bytes) on disk and is called SWFDecompiler.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Sothink SWF Decompiler. They take about 21.36 MB (22393025
bytes) on disk.
- LangSwitch.exe (78.34 KB)
- SWFDecompiler.exe (11.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Setup.exe (6.61 MB)
- EXE2SWFExtractor.exe (1.84 MB)
This web page is about Sothink SWF Decompiler version 6.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Sothink SWF Decompiler:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is an application by the software company SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". If it exists on your system the Sothink SWF Decompiler application will be found automatically. When you select Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sothink SWF Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The software company is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After removing Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink SWF Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 06:14:50.840