Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your PCSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on SourceTec Software Co., LTD. More data about the app Sothink SWF Decompiler can be found at http://www.sothink.com
. Usually the Sothink SWF Decompiler application is found in the C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler. The application's main executable file is labeled SWFDecompiler.exe and occupies 9.42 MB (9872728 bytes).
The executables below are part of Sothink SWF Decompiler. They occupy an average of 10.16 MB (10657802
bytes) on disk.
- LangSwitch.exe (87.34 KB)
- SWFDecompiler.exe (9.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This page is about Sothink SWF Decompiler version 5.2
only. For more Sothink SWF Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a program released by the software company SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sothink SWF Decompiler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". If it exists on your system the Sothink SWF Decompiler program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sothink SWF Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After removing Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink SWF Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 18:16:29.790