Sothink SWF Decompiler
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler from your computerSourceTec Software Co., LTD
. Go over here
where you can read more on SourceTec Software Co., LTD. More information about the application Sothink SWF Decompiler can be seen at http://www.sothink.com
. Sothink SWF Decompiler is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SWFDecompiler.exe is the Sothink SWF Decompiler's primary executable file and it takes about 1.24 MB (1299968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Sothink SWF Decompiler. They occupy 1.88 MB (1973578
bytes) on disk.
- SWFDecompiler.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
This data is about Sothink SWF Decompiler version 3.1.60515
only. Click on the links below for other Sothink SWF Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a program offered by SourceTec Software Co., LTD. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Sothink SWF Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sothink SWF Decompiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sothink SWF Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sothink SWF Decompiler". If it exists on your system the Sothink SWF Decompiler app will be found automatically. After you click Sothink SWF Decompiler in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sothink SWF Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sothink SWF Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sothink.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sothink SWF Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sothink SWF Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sothink SWF Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that Sothink SWF Decompiler by SourceTec Software Co., LTD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sothink SWF Decompiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 04:21:12.283