You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Shoko Server for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Shoko Server from your systemShoko Team
. More data about Shoko Team can be seen here
. Click on https://shokoanime.com/
to get more info about Shoko Server on Shoko Team's website. Usually the Shoko Server application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Shoko Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Shoko Server's main file takes around 1.75 MB (1832960 bytes) and is named ShokoServer.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Shoko Server. They take 2.45 MB (2564834
bytes) on disk.
- Shoko.CLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
The current page applies to Shoko Server version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Shoko Server versions:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is a program by Shoko Team. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shoko Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shoko Server". If it is installed on your PC the Shoko Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shoko Server in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shoko Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The software company is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shoko Server.
8. After removing Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shoko Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoko Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your PC, we are not saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shoko Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-22 16:01:31.260