This web page is about Shoko Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Shoko Server from your computerShoko Team
. Go over here
for more details on Shoko Team. Click on https://shokoanime.com/
to get more data about Shoko Server on Shoko Team's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). Shoko Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.75 MB (1831936 bytes) on disk and is called ShokoServer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Shoko Server. They take about 10.59 MB (11102603
bytes) on disk.
- MediaInfoWrapperT.exe (45.00 KB)
- Shoko.CLI.exe (7.00 KB)
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- MediaInfo.exe (6.31 MB)
The current page applies to Shoko Server version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shoko Server:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is a program released by Shoko Team. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shoko Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Shoko Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Shoko Server". If it exists on your system the Shoko Server program will be found automatically. After you click Shoko Server in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Shoko Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The web site of the program is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shoko Server.
8. After removing Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Shoko Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, we are not saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shoko Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-16 16:11:26.163