You can find below detailed information on how to remove Shoko Server for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Shoko Server from your systemShoko Team
. You can find out more on Shoko Team or check for application updates here
. Please open https://shokoanime.com/
if you want to read more on Shoko Server on Shoko Team's web page. Shoko Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Shoko Server. ShokoServer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.75 MB (1829888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shoko Server. They take an average of 2.44 MB (2555106
bytes) on disk.
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
This page is about Shoko Server version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Shoko Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is a program released by Shoko Team. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Shoko Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shoko Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Shoko Server". If it exists on your system the Shoko Server application will be found very quickly. After you click Shoko Server in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shoko Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The software company is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shoko Server.
8. After uninstalling Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shoko Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shoko Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, we are not saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shoko Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-18 05:20:00.160