You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Shoko Server for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Shoko Server from your systemShoko Team
. Open here
for more information on Shoko Team. Please open https://shokoanime.com/
if you want to read more on Shoko Server on Shoko Team's web page. Usually the Shoko Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Shoko Server's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. ShokoServer.exe is the Shoko Server's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.75 MB (1831424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Shoko Server. They take 2.44 MB (2563298
bytes) on disk.
- Shoko.CLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
This data is about Shoko Server version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Shoko Server:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is an application released by Shoko Team. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shoko Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shoko Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shoko Server". The Shoko Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shoko Server in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shoko Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The web site of the application is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Shoko Server.
8. After removing Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoko Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, we are not saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Shoko Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-17 01:43:16.177