You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Shoko Server for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Shoko Server from your computerShoko Team
. Go over here
for more details on Shoko Team. You can read more about on Shoko Server at https://shokoanime.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Shoko Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.75 MB (1832960 bytes) on disk and is called ShokoServer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Shoko Server. They take about 2.45 MB (2570466
bytes) on disk.
- Shoko.CLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.72 KB)
This web page is about Shoko Server version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Shoko Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is a program marketed by the software company Shoko Team. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shoko Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shoko Server". The Shoko Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shoko Server in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Shoko Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The publisher is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shoko Server.
8. After removing Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoko Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shoko Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shoko Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-16 16:16:14.727