Shoko Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Shoko Server from your systemShoko Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Shoko Team. Please follow https://shokoanime.com/
if you want to read more on Shoko Server on Shoko Team's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). Shoko Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.03 MB (6321152 bytes) on disk and is labeled ShokoServer.exe.
The following executables are contained in Shoko Server. They occupy 6.72 MB (7046370
bytes) on disk.
- ShokoServer.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Shoko Server version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Shoko Server releases:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is an application offered by the software company Shoko Team. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shoko Server or simply click the Search field and type in "Shoko Server". The Shoko Server app will be found very quickly. After you click Shoko Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Shoko Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The web site of the application is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shoko Server.
8. After uninstalling Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Shoko Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shoko Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-28 19:41:10.947