Shoko Server is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Shoko Server from your systemShoko Team
. You can read more on Shoko Team or check for application updates here
. Click on https://shokoanime.com/
to get more data about Shoko Server on Shoko Team's website. Shoko Server is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Shoko Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ShokoServer.exe is the Shoko Server's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.75 MB (1831936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Shoko Server. They occupy about 4.23 MB (4440011
bytes) on disk.
- MediaInfoWrapper.exe (44.50 KB)
- Shoko.CLI.exe (7.00 KB)
- ShokoServer.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
This page is about Shoko Server version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Shoko Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Shoko Server is a program offered by the software company Shoko Team. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Shoko Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Shoko Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shoko Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shoko Server". If it is installed on your PC the Shoko Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Shoko Server in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shoko Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shoko Server:
- The web site of the application is: https://shokoanime.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shoko\Shoko Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Shoko Server.
8. After removing Shoko Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shoko Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shoko Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shoko Server by Shoko Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Shoko Server by Shoko Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shoko Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:40:05.120