Search Quick Know
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Quick Know for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Search Quick Know from your systemSearch Quick Know
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Search Quick Know. Further information about Search Quick Know can be found at http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Search Quick Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.14 KB (313488 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Search Quick Know. They take 829.64 KB (849552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.29608
of Search Quick Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Quick Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is a program released by the software company Search Quick Know. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Quick Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Quick Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Quick Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Quick Know application will be found automatically. After you select Search Quick Know in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Quick Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Quick Know.
8. After removing Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Quick Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Quick Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 05:00:46.937