Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Quick Know from your computerSearch Quick Know
. Open here
for more info on Search Quick Know. Please follow http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Quick Know on Search Quick Know's page. Usually the Search Quick Know program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Quick Know. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.14 KB (313488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Search Quick Know. They take about 829.64 KB (849552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5817.40313
of Search Quick Know. For other Search Quick Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is an application offered by Search Quick Know. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Quick Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". The Search Quick Know app will be found very quickly. After you click Search Quick Know in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search Quick Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Quick Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Quick Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-07 20:48:30.310