Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Search Quick Know from your systemSearch Quick Know
. More information on Search Quick Know can be seen here
. Please open http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Quick Know on Search Quick Know's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Search Quick Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Search Quick Know's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.14 KB (313488 bytes) on disk.
Search Quick Know contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.64 KB (849552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5790.9665
of Search Quick Know. For other Search Quick Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is a program offered by Search Quick Know. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search Quick Know from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". The Search Quick Know application will be found very quickly. When you select Search Quick Know in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Search Quick Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Quick Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Quick Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Quick Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 14:48:27.387