Search Quick Know
This info is about Search Quick Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Quick Know from your systemSearch Quick Know
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Quick Know. Click on http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
to get more facts about Search Quick Know on Search Quick Know's website. Search Quick Know is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Quick Know. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.15 KB (313496 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search Quick Know. They occupy 829.65 KB (849560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.15 KB)
The current page applies to Search Quick Know version 2.0.5837.4408
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Quick Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Quick Know. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Quick Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". The Search Quick Know application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Quick Know in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Quick Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Quick Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Quick Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Quick Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 13:40:05.210