Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Quick Know from your systemSearch Quick Know
. Check out here
for more info on Search Quick Know. More details about the program Search Quick Know can be found at http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). Search Quick Know's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is called 7za.exe.
Search Quick Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5838.42212
of Search Quick Know. You can find below a few links to other Search Quick Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is an application offered by Search Quick Know. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Search Quick Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Quick Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Quick Know application will be found very quickly. After you click Search Quick Know in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Quick Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Quick Know.
8. After removing Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Quick Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Quick Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:43:26.327