Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Quick Know from your PCSearch Quick Know
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Quick Know. Click on http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
to get more info about Search Quick Know on Search Quick Know's website. Usually the Search Quick Know program is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Search Quick Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.16 KB (313504 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search Quick Know. They occupy 829.66 KB (849568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
This info is about Search Quick Know version 2.0.5854.8582
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search Quick Know:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Search Quick Know we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know
- C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\Extensions\73e63875-3642-489c-b934-1c996afd502f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\Extensions\kbghofcepicnbmfdjlamnamdofhjjejm.crx
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Quick Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Quick Know\DisplayIcon
Search Quick Know is an application by Search Quick Know. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Search Quick Know from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". The Search Quick Know application will be found very quickly. After you select Search Quick Know in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Search Quick Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Quick Know.
8. After removing Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Quick Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Quick Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 21:31:41.197