Search Quick Know
Search Quick Know is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Quick Know from your computerSearch Quick Know
. You can read more on Search Quick Know or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Search Quick Know can be seen at http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Quick Know. The application's main executable file occupies 306.15 KB (313496 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Search Quick Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.65 KB (849560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Quick Know version 2.0.5849.35574
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Quick Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Quick Know is an application released by Search Quick Know. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Search Quick Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Search Quick Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Quick Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Quick Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Quick Know application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Quick Know in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Quick Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Quick Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchquicknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Quick Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Quick Know.
8. After removing Search Quick Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Quick Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Quick Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Quick Know by Search Quick Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Quick Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 05:32:11.037