You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ScanManager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ScanManager from your PCOlivier Muet
. Open here
for more info on Olivier Muet. Click on http://www.scanmanager.net/
to get more facts about ScanManager on Olivier Muet's website. ScanManager is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ScanManager's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 6.07 MB (6360576 bytes) on disk and is titled ScanManager.exe.
ScanManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.77 MB (7094751
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (716.97 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (6.07 MB)
The current web page applies to ScanManager version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of ScanManager:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is an application released by Olivier Muet. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanManager". The ScanManager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScanManager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScanManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanManager.
8. After uninstalling ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ScanManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScanManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your computer, nor are we saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-18 11:44:05.677