ScanManager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ScanManager from your systemOlivier Muet
. More information on Olivier Muet can be seen here
. More details about the software ScanManager can be found at http://www.scanmanager.net/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). ScanManager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe. ScanManager's main file takes about 9.89 MB (10369480 bytes) and is named sm20.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ScanManager. They occupy about 10.58 MB (11097577
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (711.03 KB)
- sm20.exe (9.89 MB)
The current page applies to ScanManager version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other ScanManager releases:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is a program released by the software company Olivier Muet. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScanManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScanManager". If it is installed on your PC the ScanManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ScanManager in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScanManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScanManager.
8. After removing ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScanManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:36:00.970