This web page is about ScanManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ScanManager from your systemOlivier Muet
. More information on Olivier Muet can be found here
. Detailed information about ScanManager can be seen at http://www.scanmanager.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ScanManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ScanManager.exe and it has a size of 6.32 MB (6623208 bytes).
The executables below are part of ScanManager. They occupy an average of 16.72 MB (17535441
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (710.03 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (6.32 MB)
- sm20.exe (9.71 MB)
This page is about ScanManager version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanManager versions:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is an application marketed by Olivier Muet. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ScanManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScanManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanManager". If it is installed on your PC the ScanManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ScanManager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanManager:
- The software company is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScanManager.
8. After removing ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScanManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your computer, nor are we saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ScanManager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 13:58:22.853