This web page is about ScanManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ScanManager from your systemOlivier Muet
. You can find out more on Olivier Muet or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.scanmanager.net/
if you want to read more on ScanManager on Olivier Muet's website. Usually the ScanManager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ScanManager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ScanManager is "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ScanManager.exe is the ScanManager's main executable file and it occupies about 6.15 MB (6450688 bytes) on disk.
ScanManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.85 MB (7184863
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (716.97 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (6.15 MB)
This info is about ScanManager version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other ScanManager versions:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is an application offered by Olivier Muet. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ScanManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScanManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanManager". If it is installed on your PC the ScanManager application will be found automatically. After you click ScanManager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ScanManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScanManager.
8. After uninstalling ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScanManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your PC, we are not saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScanManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 17:17:21.067