This info is about ScanManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ScanManager from your computerOlivier Muet
. Open here
for more details on Olivier Muet. You can read more about related to ScanManager at http://www.scanmanager.net/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall ScanManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ScanManager.exe is the ScanManager's main executable file and it takes about 6.07 MB (6360576 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ScanManager. They take 6.77 MB (7094751
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (716.97 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (6.07 MB)
For more ScanManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is a program released by the software company Olivier Muet. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ScanManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ScanManager or simply click the Search field and type in "ScanManager". The ScanManager application will be found very quickly. After you select ScanManager in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ScanManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ScanManager:
- The software company is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ScanManager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScanManager.
8. After uninstalling ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ScanManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScanManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your computer, we are not saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 09:16:06.000