This web page is about ScanManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ScanManager from your computerOlivier Muet
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Olivier Muet. Click on http://www.scanmanager.net/
to get more data about ScanManager on Olivier Muet's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ScanManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ScanManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ScanManager's primary file takes around 4.73 MB (4955648 bytes) and is named ScanManager.exe.
ScanManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.43 MB (5689823
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (716.97 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (4.73 MB)
The current web page applies to ScanManager version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other ScanManager versions:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is an application offered by Olivier Muet. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScanManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScanManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanManager". If it exists on your system the ScanManager application will be found automatically. When you click ScanManager in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ScanManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanManager:
- The software company is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScanManager.
8. After uninstalling ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ScanManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScanManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your computer, we are not saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScanManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 11:20:13.350