ScanManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ScanManager from your systemOlivier Muet
. More information on Olivier Muet can be seen here
. More details about the app ScanManager can be found at http://www.scanmanager.net/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ScanManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ScanManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ScanManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.32 MB (6623208 bytes) on disk.
ScanManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.02 MB (7357383
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (716.97 KB)
- ScanManager.exe (6.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ScanManager. Click on the links below for other ScanManager versions:
...click to view all...
ScanManager is a program marketed by Olivier Muet. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ScanManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ScanManager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ScanManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScanManager". If it exists on your system the ScanManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ScanManager in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ScanManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ScanManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.scanmanager.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ScanManager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScanManager.
8. After removing ScanManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScanManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScanManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScanManager by Olivier Muet from your PC, nor are we saying that ScanManager by Olivier Muet is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ScanManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 07:25:50.870