STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be read here
. You can read more about on STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ at http://www.ea.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Cleanup.exe and its approximative size is 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. They occupy an average of 1.78 MB (1871072
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.25 KB)
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ version 184.108.40.206688
only. You can find below info on other versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ program will be found very quickly. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:51:14.887