STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be found here
. Further information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Battlefront\STAR WARS Battlefront directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 913.25 KB (935168 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.78 MB (1870336
bytes) on disk.
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below info on other versions of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is a program offered by Electronic Arts. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ application will be found very quickly. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:57:14.650