STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your systemElectronic Arts
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. More details about the app STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ can be found at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is normally set up in the C:\Gry\STAR WARS Battlefront directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™'s primary executable file and it takes circa 907.00 KB (928768 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. They take about 907.00 KB (928768
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16897
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ app will be found automatically. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 08:53:09.837