STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Check out here
for more info on Electronic Arts. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more info about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ on Electronic Arts's website. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is normally set up in the C:\Games\STAR WARS Battlefront folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. The application's main executable file is titled Cleanup.exe and it has a size of 913.97 KB (935904 bytes).
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is composed of the following executables which take 1.78 MB (1871072
bytes) on disk:
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.25 KB)
This web page is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ version 220.127.116.11326
only. You can find below info on other releases of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application released by Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ program will be found very quickly. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 09:22:41.950