STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
This info is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your systemElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more information on Electronic Arts. Detailed information about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\GAMES INSTALL2\STAR WARS Battlefront directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and occupies 907.00 KB (928768 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. They occupy about 907.00 KB (928768
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ version 188.8.131.5230
only. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply click the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". If it is installed on your PC the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ program will be found automatically. When you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 17:35:11.557