STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts. You can read more about about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ at http://www.ea.com
. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is typically set up in the C:\Games\STAR WARS Battlefront directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.78 MB (1871072
bytes) on disk:
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199460
of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ versions:
...click to view all...
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply click the Search feature and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ application will be found very quickly. When you select STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 11:02:37.167