STAR WARS™ Battlefront™
You can find below details on how to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More information about the application STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. starwarsbattlefront.exe is the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™'s main executable file and it takes circa 106.14 MB (111298808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in STAR WARS™ Battlefront™. They take 109.51 MB (114826256
bytes) on disk.
- starwarsbattlefront.exe (106.14 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.59 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (907.00 KB)
- Touchup.exe (907.50 KB)
This data is about STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ version 184.108.40.20689
alone. Click on the links below for other STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\__Installer\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\__Installer\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\__Installer\GDFBinary_en_US.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\STAR WARS Battlefront\__Installer\installerdata.xml
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is an application by Electronic Arts. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ or simply activate the Search field and type in "STAR WARS™ Battlefront™". If it exists on your system the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ application will be found very quickly. After you click STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for STAR WARS™ Battlefront™:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\STAR WARS Battlefront\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove STAR WARS™ Battlefront™.
8. After removing STAR WARS™ Battlefront™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:23:23.663