STACK is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall STACK from your computerTransIP
. Open here
for more information on TransIP. More info about the software STACK can be found at http://transip.nl/stack/
. STACK is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stack folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove STACK by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.62 MB (3800125 bytes) on disk and is named stack.exe.
STACK contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.12 MB (11657543
bytes) on disk.
- stack.exe (3.62 MB)
- stackcmd.exe (255.38 KB)
- stack_crash_reporter.exe (250.12 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.07 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
The current page applies to STACK version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of STACK:
...click to view all...
STACK is an application released by TransIP. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove STACK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete STACK from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find STACK or simply click the Search feature and type in "STACK". If it is installed on your PC the STACK application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select STACK in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about STACK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for STACK:
- The software company is: http://transip.nl/stack/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\stack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STACK.
8. After removing STACK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of STACK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing STACK with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall STACK by TransIP from your PC, we are not saying that STACK by TransIP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall STACK in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 19:56:02.317